Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

FOTD - Minimal makeup

I have decided to do a Face of the Day post series since it would provide some content in between my tutorials (read: I am lazy :p), but even this type of post would be sporadic since, surprise surprise, I don't wear makeup much in my daily activities!

Anyway, today I am wearing my minimal makeup look: Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara and MAC Angel lipstick. I am also wearing Chacott loose powder to cut down shine, and I need to wash my hair.

Here is a before and after mascara pic of my lashes just for fun. Mascara really is one of the best invention ever. XD

1 comment:

♔Jaimie said...

wow the mascara makes a huge difference!

Post a Comment

♦♦♦