Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Contest Entry - OMG Shoes!

This is my entry for Miss Rubey aka Me Myself n Makeup's Shoe-inspired contest! I heard about this contest the day before it ends, so I whipped up this look in less than an hour. XD

Here are the fabulous heels that inspired my look. I own these, but I have no idea how or what to wear them with, so they just sit on the shelf for now.


I used white facepaint, white and black eyeliner pencils, black gel eyeliner, dark grey brow pencil, pink eyeshadow and pink lipstick for this look. Everything is drawn on free-handed with no previous planning.

It was after I finished my makeup that I realized my t-shirt totally didn't go with my look, oh well :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah so pretty!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

wow! great babe!

Whitney & the full effect said...

you're sooo creative! I hope you join my contest!

Post a Comment

♦♦♦