Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Friday, July 17, 2009

FOTD - Kumiko eye makeup trial take 2

Today I tried to do Funayama Kumiko's eye makeup again using new lower lashes. Even though the lower lash still look a bit weird, I think I am definitely getting closer to achieving it! :D

This is Kumiko BTW:

and this is my last attempt: http://makeup-piggy.blogspot.com/2009/06/tanned-gyaru-look-tutorial.html

EDIT: Here are the lashes I used -

3 comments:

Vamp007 said...

that's looks so pretty!! i love it, simple but with nice lashes ;D
would you mind taking picture of the lashes with their box...pleaseee... XD~

noone said...

ooh that looks very pretty!!

Sanni Bella said...

What's the name of the bottomlashes and where did u get them *u* ?

Post a Comment

♦♦♦