Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

100+ Subscribers - THANKS!

I checked this blog today and realized I have over one hundred subscribers already! I can't believe that even though I haven't made a real update for almost a month already, you guys are still interested in this blog. Thank you very much! :D

1 comment:

Ms. Rodil aka Supervillain1 said...

I don't know why you're so surprised! You're super talented. I love your entries! I was sad when you said you weren't going to be blogging as much. You should enter my contest. I would love to see your artistic output. =) xo

Post a Comment

♦♦♦