Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nail Polish Review - China Glaze Matte Magic Top Coat

Matte nail polishes seems to be the "in" thing right now, and I had been trying to get my hands on them. Today I stumbled upon the new-ish China Glaze Matte Magic top coat at my local Sally's while shopping for halloween supplies, and I bought it (along with a bunch of mini nail polishes) on a whim. I tested it on my pinky, applying two coats over cheapo black nail polish:

The top coat applies very smoothly, and does it job well. I will report back on its lasting power a few days later, and will try it out on a lighter colored polish next time I do my nails. :)

1 comment:

Sara Reid said...

This is gorgeous!
I was utterly underwhelmed with the Color Club matte topcoat, but MAY does spectacular things with glitter–mine. I went to Sally's today, and bought both the Matte Magic and their Halloween Nail polish. It's black with large, chunky orange glitter. It looks so gorge on my toes!

creatin

Post a Comment

♦♦♦