Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mini review: Hard Candy Visibly Wet lip pencil

I bought this Hard Candy Visibly Wet lip pencil on a whim today because of the color (a nice deep fuchsia) and I am pleasantly surprised! Hard Candy is a cosmetic brand sold in Wal-Mart, with a Rock Chick aesthetic. This lip pencil is about $6, and the color I got is Jezebel.
I expected to be kind of glossy and translucent, but in fact it is ridiculously pigmented, and I only had to go over my lips once to get such an intense color. There is also a slight metallic sheen, which looked awesome in sunlight. I might go back to get the other colors later!

As a bonus, here is one photos from the shoots I did at Otakon (photographer is my friend Adam). Being in the sun with full makeup and covered in glitter was not that fun. =__=

No comments:

Post a Comment

♦♦♦