Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween costume #2 for 2011 - Japanese red-crowned crane

Here's a short post to show you my other Halloween costume this year: a Japanese red-crowned crane! I made the costume completely from scratch, which took me about 3 weeks' evenings. Each of the feathers are individually sewn from fabric and reinforced with craft foam!

Here is the makeup I wore with the costume:


5 comments:

Lena L said...

wow, your makeup and custume are so original! i don't know which i like better. you are completely talented. ;O

. said...

OMG this is amazing! :) THe costume and makeup compliment each other perfectly. You did a brilliant job!

l-article said...

Love this look! It's so cute!! And the makeup is gorgeous!! :D

o t t o said...

This is gorgeous! I'd wear that anytime ♥

Unknown said...

makeup is gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment

♦♦♦