Welcome to The Makeup Piggy blog! This is where I write about anything makeup-related in my life, whether it is stuff I bought, inspirations I found or step-by-step tutorials I created. I also have reviews of circle lenses and makeup products. If you like what you read here, please drop me a message or follow my blog!

If you have questions regarding my tutorials, check out my FormSpring page to see if I have answered it already. For specific questions and business enquiries, contact me at
makeup.piggy AT gmail.com

Sunday, May 20, 2012

FOTD - Punky Gyaru mode ON!

This Saturday, for the first time ever, I wore a full-on Gyaru makeup look (a variation of my second tutorial) out into the street ever. It was a huge success, my friends all loved it. :D

The wig is from the Two Tone Short Bob in Milk Tea and Blonde from Gothic Lolita Wigs. I bought it for $35 and it is worth every penny; the fiber is so soft and realistic, and the design is edgy without being too weird. 

Full-on Gyaru fashion is not really my style; I went with a punk-inspired red outfit to go with my makeup instead. And yes, I am 4'11" and have a huge head, so I look like a doll. XD

6 comments:

Unknown said...

kawaii!!!


www.crazypoplock.com

Unknown said...

pretty outfit ^^

Anney said...

Love the first pic, so pretty ^-^!!
The wig is cute.
Your only 4'11? so tiny :)

Sara said...

You need to post more fotd's..you're so pretty :) I love the wig on you!

amyimogen said...

Ahhh, I love your blog :)

Esepcially the make-up; both natural and really eccentirc stuff. Found your blog while trolling for coloured contacts.

BUT my main comment is about your hair, why don't you wear it down more often? I saw a post with its actual length and I was blown away - I would kill for it! Please do a post on your hair in a fish-plait?

Agh, yikes! I thought I was short, i'm 1'63m

Really long comment, but I generally shuttup and get on with trolling without commenting :)

keep up the fantastic blog.
x

l-article said...

Ahee~ You're adorable! and I love the makeup and wig!! I love the wigs on that store...but I never have had a chance to buy one....yet..:3

Post a Comment

♦♦♦